My Photo
Name:
Location: Northfield, Minnesota, United States

I just got married to Jeremy Braun and moved to Northfield, Mn from Logan, Ut. I have a beatiful daughter who is six and going to be in first grade this year, how time flies.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

New make up


I was browsing the web and came across this really cheap make up so I bought some to try it out. I love it. It is high quality product for not a lot of money. It is called Jesse's Girl Cosmetics and I got all the shimmering pearls eye dust. It reminds me a lot of the MAC brand but a lot cheaper. If any girl is looking for cheap make up I would recommend Jesse's Girl. And who isn't looking for cheaper make up in this economy?

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam and Aubrey said...

Right on. whenever I get colored eyeshadow, it NEVER shows up on me. I don't know what the deal is. Comparable to mac?! I'll try it! Thanks for the tip!

November 17, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home