My Photo
Name:
Location: Northfield, Minnesota, United States

I just got married to Jeremy Braun and moved to Northfield, Mn from Logan, Ut. I have a beatiful daughter who is six and going to be in first grade this year, how time flies.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of first grade!



Today was the first day of school for Lexus. She is in the first grade now, she has school all day long. Now I can do anything I want to do without finding a babysitter or taking her with me. This is the weirdest feeling I haven't had any time for me in 6 years.

I think for this first week though I am going to clean the house. Since we have moved here I have stuffed the game room fool of junk and I need to go through it and dejunkify it. And the garage is packed and I am going to park the car in the garage so those are my jobs for this week. I am going to go have lunch with my wonderful husband. I have not ever done that before. It sure is different being married with a child already in the picture. It's hard to find time to spend with just each other.


This labor day we had so much fun! We went up to Jeremy's dad's cabin in Wisconsin, we took Lexus fishing and got her her very own fishing pole. We took her out on the boat, she has never been on a boat. She loved every minute of it. She rode the kid 4-wheeler all by herself. She only tipped it once but she got right back on and took off. It was fun spending time with Jeremy's family we don't get to do that very often.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home