Need to vent
What is up with play dates? Are our lives really becoming so overwhelming we need to pencil in time for our kids to play with other kids? Honestly people if my daughter wants to play we should not need to schedule it a week in advance. They are kids they should play every day. Sorry about that. I just don't understand people sometimes. Lexus went over to the neighbors house to play with her friend and she comes back with the mom and the lady had the nerve to say can't you call to schedule a play date? I was like whatever Lexus just won't play with your daughter than. What's up with that? Some of the woman here are upidy bitch's!
Well I am done now.
Canoeing pics are coming from our trip this weekend. We had so much fun!
Well I am done now.
Canoeing pics are coming from our trip this weekend. We had so much fun!

1 Comments:
I seriously feel bad for that lady's little girl. Sucks to be her. What a wench. Is her life really that crazy that she has to SCHEDULE play time?! FREAK!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home