My Photo
Name:
Location: Northfield, Minnesota, United States

I just got married to Jeremy Braun and moved to Northfield, Mn from Logan, Ut. I have a beatiful daughter who is six and going to be in first grade this year, how time flies.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Coming to Utah for a week!!



We are coming back to Utah for a week, we are soooo excited. To be back in the beautiful mountains I can't wait. I am so going hiking. There are no mountains here, we go on walks but it's just in the woods which is pretty but just not the same as hiking up a mountain and over looking the valley's when you are at the top. I hope it's good weather so we can be outside. It has been so rainy here. We can't go out and do anything because it's always down pouring. I am used to the sun being out in August. It feels like it is fall here already. Although fall is my favorite time of the year I feel like I didn't have a hot summer.

I used to take for granted our beautiful Logan Temple. It is right there for everyone to see and enjoy. You can go whenever you want. The temple here is near St. Paul and I tried to find it one day but did not succeed. Hopefully one day I will find it and I will be able to go through it with my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home