My Photo
Name:
Location: Northfield, Minnesota, United States

I just got married to Jeremy Braun and moved to Northfield, Mn from Logan, Ut. I have a beatiful daughter who is six and going to be in first grade this year, how time flies.

Monday, October 5, 2009

New Job

Jeremy got a new job up in Alexandria that is 3 hours north of here. He will start traveling around the U.S. again. He started today, he left this morning at 6 a.m. and it was really hard for me to let him go. I am really sad but atleast this time he gets to come home to us every weekend. Before we were married we would only see each other once a month, if that, and it was usually a short weekend visit. I am really excited for him to be doing what he loves to do and what he is really good at. Best of luck love!
As for me I still do not have a job I am volunteering at Lexy's school for right now hopefully to get my foot in the door and when a job opens up I can snatch it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Oh thats yucky having him gone... I kinda understand cause my husband works in West Jordan and I am here in Richmond trying to sell out house. He only comes home a couple days a week and technically sleeps the whole time. :( But I guess I have him all day on Sunday... thats it. Oh know... we make sacrifices for better things in the future, don't we. I miss you! Have a good day!

October 5, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home