My Photo
Name:
Location: Northfield, Minnesota, United States

I just got married to Jeremy Braun and moved to Northfield, Mn from Logan, Ut. I have a beatiful daughter who is six and going to be in first grade this year, how time flies.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Goodbye

I have totally messed up my blog site. I was trying to fix the layout of my page and it came out looking like this I don't know how to fix it and I hate it. I deleted some important stuff so I am saying goodbye to the whole blog thing. It has just frustrated me too much. So I will not be posting anything on this site anymore. If I decide to do the blog thing again I might make a whole new page but we will see. So, so long. If you want to keep in touch I am on Facebook. Or E-mail me at melissa.braun3@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam and Aubrey said...

Jerk. Jk. That sucks. But I actually totally understand. There was this one time, way back when- that I totally SCREWED mine. Like, I couldn't even get on it, the page was a bunch of random letters. Luckily my computer geek husband fixed it. I'll miss you here in blogland. I better be the first to know if you come back. But I guess I'll see you on facebook. tear. . .

November 25, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home