Today was another wet and boring day. Lexus got out for about an hour and played with Meadow. But we have stayed in and done a whole lot of nothing. I have cleaned a little bit but I have been pretty tired so I have been lazy today. That's ok we are entitled to lazy days once in a while. Lexus has a play date scheduled on Friday to meet all the kids in the neighborhood she is so excited. The kids don't come out and play here like in Ut. They pretty much stay inside and stay to themselves. One of the moms told me that Lexus was very brave and willing to meet anybody. That she is. I will let Lex play outside with her checking in every half hour but the other kid's mom's are outside with their kids the whole time they are out.
About Me
- Name: Melissa
- Location: Northfield, Minnesota, United States
I just got married to Jeremy Braun and moved to Northfield, Mn from Logan, Ut. I have a beatiful daughter who is six and going to be in first grade this year, how time flies.

2 Comments:
Melissa you are beautiful!!! I am so glad you took a peek at my blog and said something because I've been wondering about you. Ashley and I were just talking about you the other day wondering what you were up to. You look so happy with you and your new hubby. Your daughter is getting so big, she's darling.
i'm stalking you and your hotness. i cannot believe how big Lexus is. Man, we're old!
ps, you are HOT.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home